I think everyone deserves to feel heard, seen, supported and autonomous at their birth. I support any birth outcome (home, hospital, cesarean section, medicated or not, etc.) and my approach is inclusive, nonjudgmental and compassionate. It is important to me that everyone is aware of their choices and can make informed decisions that resonate with their inner wisdom and values. As a birth doula, I provide information and education as well as physical and emotional support as you navigate pregnancy, birth and early postpartum. I work alongside the birth partner if one is present to support them and the person giving birth and welcome them to participate at prenatal visits.
The birth package includes:
- 3 prenatal visits (1.5-2h/each) – Topics can include but not limited to birth preferences, physiologic birth, comfort measures, how your birth partner can support you, breast/chest feeding, newborn care, postpartum planning, etc.
- Unlimited phone/text/email support from the moment I am hired
- Monthly check-ins on Zoom from the moment I am hired
- Access to the lending library full of books and online resources
- Tens machine
- On call from 37 weeks until birth and continuous support throughout labour and birth.
- 2h postpartum support immediately after the birth
- 1 postpartum visit usually within 10 days of birth (1.5-2h long)
Make the package virtual – Save 150$
Get 15% off a postpartum package and/or 75$ off a birth pool rental (subject to availability) when you purchase the birth package.