The answer is quite simple: as early as you can! Here are a few reasons to book earlier than later:
- More time to get to know each other and form a relationship.
- One of the key to a positive birth or postpartum experience lies in preparation.
- It gives you an opportunity to spread the cost on a longer period.
- Pregnancy also requires emotional and physical support
- I only accept a few clients each months – Your spot is only secured once you paid the deposit
If you are worried about possibly changing your mind, I offer a full refund of the deposit if you cancel before the end of your first trimester (12 weeks).
When you book a postpartum support package, you also have to pay a deposit to make sure I have sufficient availability for the period you expect to receive support for. I suggest meeting at least once during the pregnancy to create a postpartum plan. After your baby is born, you can contact me to start receiving the support when you need it. I will send you my availability and you can pick when you want me to come. This can be done weekly or monthly depending on your needs until all the hours included in your package are used.
I also accept last minute bookings if my availability allows. Price will be discussed on a case by case basis depending on how much prenatal support can be provided.